Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ahhh.. A Glimpse Of Fall!

Hello Everyone!! Here in Indiana, the trees are starting to change, the fields are almost ready to harvest, and the crisp fresh air tickles your nose.. I absolutely love this time of the year! Hoodies, comfy socks, hot chocolate, and Bonfires!!!

I made this cute card and envelope set using Linnie Blooms canvas shapes.. The card is set on a simple craft card stock, layered with a piece from the My Minds Eye "Darling Dear" 6x6 paper stack..  I lightly distressed the Linnie Blooms small canvas blank with Tim Holts distress ink "Vintage Photo" as well as Linnie Blooms Pocket shape... Layered those on top of my card base.. Added some fall flowers, buttons and ribbons.. Used a few Tim Holtz tickets to add into my pocket..

The envelope is made from wide Jute trim I purchased from Hobby Lobby, I just cut, folded, and glued the sides with hot glue.. SOOO SIMPLE! I topped it off with a Linnie Blooms Flower shape, sprayed with Inkadinkado Spray Ink in Terra Cotta, a Linnie Blooms Leaf shape (colored with green acrylic paint)  and added a wooden button and twine.. WaaaaLaaa!!!!!!! Now I have a beautiful card and envelope, ready to wish a special someone with warm fall wishes :)


 

Don't forget to see all Linnie Blooms Mixed Media products..

 Linnie Blooms - by Linda Barutha








No comments:

Post a Comment