Wednesday, July 10, 2013

"Une Belle Vie" DT Project :)

Hello Everyone.. I created this Memoir Box using "Une Belle Vie" .. This is Luisa's latest printable kit.. I used a book box I got from Hobby Lobby.. and painted it Ivory with a tad bit of green.. I printed the images on cream card stock to get a vintage feel.. Covered the front back and inside with the beautiful floral print from the kit.. (my fav!) I edged all the paper with vintage photo and distressed with my scissors... added a postcard cutout from the kit and title "Une Belle Vie" meaning a beautiful life.. fussy cut the butterfly as well.. added some flowers and pearls and a few buttons.. The plaster butterflies are a gift from Kaylie Vulips.. I finished everything off with Ivory paint and Vintage Gold paint... On the inside is a small frame I painted and added a photo from the kit.. The frame is removable to add a photo if desired.. I Used a few more cut outs behind the frame to give a deco-podged look...  added a few flowers and beaded trim around the frame.. the postcard cuts and envelopes are from the kit, and from Luisa's "Vintage June Bride" kit as well.. I use these as journaling spots for memories.. :) The spine is covered with a few different laces and trims.. on the back, I have another cut out for signature and date... all tied together with a piece of seam binding.. Stay tuned.. Lots more to come!! Im just getting started :D

here is where you can find "Une Belle Vie"

Kitty'sScrapPost: Printable Kits
http://kittylicious11.blogspot.com/p/printable-kits.html

 or click on the KSP button ------------> at the top right corner

thanks for visiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment